If you have a new computer, you will need to apply for a new AUSkey.
- Go to the WGEA homepage and make sure you type the ‘www’ when entering the Agency’s website (www.wgea.gov.au)
- Select login from the top right hand corner of the website
- On the ABR website, scroll down and select register for an AUSkey.
- On the second page of the AUSkey wizard, make sure you are applying for a standard AUSkey (write down your activation code)
- Once you have applied for the AUSkey, your Administrator will approve your access and you will receive a link to download the AUSkey to your computer.