Australia’s national gender pay gap, which currently sits at 15.3%, is widely reported. However, we don’t often hear about organisation-specific gender pay gaps or how organisations can identify and address pay gaps within their workforce.
To help, the WGEA is hosting this webinar to help organisations understand and address gender pay equity within individual workforces.
We will provide an overview of:
- why gender pay equity matters
- Australia’s gender pay gap from WGEA’s 2016-17 dataset, which will be launched on 17 November 2017
- The different types of gender pay gaps
- a six-step process for addressing gender pay equity in your organisation
- WGEA resources to help you address gender pay equity in your organisation.
As well as the above, St Barbara will present a case study on how they went about addressing and closing their organisation’s gender pay gap.