This webinar will provide an overview of the reporting and compliance requirements under the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012, and how to submit your report online to WGEA including:
- a summary of reporting and compliance requirements
- an outline of the requirements for completing the workplace profile and reporting questionnaire
- the WGEA tools and resources to assist you with reporting
- how to log in using your AUSkey
- the steps for reporting online to WGEA
- great tips on how to prepare for reporting
Who should attend?
- Anyone who is new to reporting
- Anyone responsible for providing information for reporting to WGEA
- Anyone wanting a general refresher on the reporting requirements
- Anyone wanting a general refresher on how to submit a report using the WGEA online portal
Date: Wednesday 22 March 2017
Time: 11am- 12pm
The required resources for the session will be emailed to you prior to the webinar and will also be available on the WGEA website.