This webinar focuses on the workplace profile to be submitted to WGEA and includes:
- an overview of the requirements for completing a workplace profile
- the options for completing a workplace profile
- great tips on how to prepare your workplace profile data
- what to do if you receive an upload error or data quality anomaly response
- how to submit your workplace profile online
- answers to frequently asked questions.
You will be sent a copy of the 2017 workplace profile Excel worksheets document ahead of the webinar, as we will refer to it throughout the webinar.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who is new to reporting
- Anyone with responsibility for providing data for the workplace profile
- Anyone wanting a general refresher on how to complete the workplace profile
Date: Wednesday 29 March
Time: 2pm - 3pm
The required resources for the session will be emailed to you prior to the webinar and will also be available on the WGEA website.