Over the last few months the Agency has been sharing some of the features of the new WGEA reporting system ahead of the next reporting cycle in 2021. The new reporting system comes from an Australian Government announcement in 2018 that the Agency would be allocated funds to redevelop our data reporting system. Since then, we have been working hard to bring the new system to life. The new WGEA Portal will be ready for use in April 2021.
Some of the new features include:
- Changes to the Workplace Profile templates
- The new Workforce Management Statistics template
- New voluntary data fields
- New ways to categorise managers
- Integration with the Australian Business Register
If you missed our updates, you can access all the information on our website. For any feedback or questions about the new reporting system, please complete our feedback form. Keep an eye out for further updates in the new year!