Reporting season is almost upon us. The 2018-19 compliance reports are due for submission between 1 April and 31 May 2019.
With the re-development of our data reporting system in the works, we ask for patience from all those having to use our current online reporting system again this year. We know at times it can be slow and frustrating to use.
However, there are three things you can do now to keep your organisation ahead of the game:
- Login to the reporting portal before 1 April to check your AUSkey and contact details are current;
- Start to collect and prepare your organisation's data now; and
- Generate the reporting questionnaire in April - even if you don't complete it in April - by clicking on 'Start or edit report' and then clicking 'Not started' at step three.
To help you this 2018-19 reporting period, we have refreshed our reporting resources on our new website. Take the time to navigate through the Reporting section of our website to see what resources might be useful to you.
Top pages you may find helpful include:
- Find out whether your organisation is required to report for the 2018-19 period.
- Find out whether your organisation has everything it needs to complete its report.
- Learn about the six steps to reporting.
We welcome you to join us for our reporting Q&A webinar series being held between April and May.
You can also search through our comprehensive to answer all your reporting questions.
We look forward to receiving your 2018-19 report. In collecting this data, you help our Agency drive real change in gender equality across Australian workplaces.