We can review your compliance with the Act:
- by asking you for more information
- after assessing comments your employees or employee organisations have made.
We issue compliance letters:
- to confirm that you meet your obligations under the Act
- 28 days after you submit a fully compliant report
- that you can download from our online portal once we deem you compliant, and we will email you to tell you this.
But if you do not comply:
- we can name your organisation in a letter to the Minister or by electronic or other means
- you may not be eligible to tender for contracts under Commonwealth and some state procurement frameworks
- you may not be eligible for some Commonwealth grants or other financial help.