This toolkit will help you diagnose the status of pay equity in your organisation, set goals, and take practical steps to improve pay equity as part of your gender equality strategy. This guide will also assist you in improving against reporting matters under gender equality indicator three: equal remuneration between women and men under the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 , and in meeting the WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality criterion three.
Purpose of this toolkit:
- facilitate an understanding of what is meant by gender pay gaps and the causes of gender pay gaps
- help you identify and analyse any gender related pay
- gaps within your organisation, with a focus on like-for-like gender pay gaps
- establish goals, strategies and actions to manage and
- improve gender pay equity in your organisation.