The Workplace Gender Equality Agency is passionate about promoting gender equality in the workplace. Our people lead the debate on gender equality, collaborate with organisations and industry to promote gender equality, and propose innovative solutions that result in lasting cultural and structural change. We welcome applications from Indigenous people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities. Women and men are encouraged to apply for all advertised positions. Before applying for a role, check that you meet the eligibility criteria and possess the key skills and capabilities set out in the Application Package.
You can also view the Agency’s current Enterprise Agreement. Please visit this page regularly for employment opportunities.
Digital Communications Adviser
APS 5 - Salary from $72,210 - $76,513 plus 15.3%
Non-ongoing, full-time position (10 months)
Applications close midnight 28 February 2018
The Digital Communications Adviser is part of an energetic Engagement team that seeks to influence positive change in Australian workplaces by:
- promoting public discussion and acceptance of gender equality
- building strong relationships between the Agency and a wide range of media
- generating innovative content to engage new and existing audiences
- building and leveraging stakeholder relationships to support gender equality
- positioning the Agency as a centre for informed advice on gender equality issues and research.
The Digital Communications Adviser works flexibly across the Agency’s communications functions with primary responsibility for increasing the Agency’s social reach and influence and generating innovative content to support the Agency’s reporting, communications and education functions.