Achieving gender equality in the workplace depends on close collaboration with employers. That’s why the Agency works in close partnership with a range of organisations. Partnerships may involve:
- joining our Pay Equity Leadership network
- developing case studies (including video case studies)
- developing co-branded reports
- delivering events, including roundtables or education workshops
- participating in media campaigns
- financial sponsorship
- in-kind contribution of venues or specialist skills
- promoting Agency tools and resources across your communication platforms.
Partnering with the Agency delivers a number of benefits to partners, including enhanced reputation and brand awareness.
Please contact the partnerships team on WGEApartnerships@wgea.gov.au for more information or to discuss opportunities.
Promoting your event
If you would like to apply to have your event advertised in our communication channels please email WGEApartnerships@wgea.gov.au with an overview of your organisation, a brief description of the event and contact details.