National Portrait Gallery
Start: Tue, 5 March 7:15AM
Finish: Tue, 5 March 9:00AM
Use code MPACSIWD19 for discounted member rate: $30.00 per ticket
Registration closes: 28 February 5:00PM
ACS Canberra is hosting a Diversity & Inclusion event to promote diversity, culture & leadership, as part of International Women's Day celebration at the National Portrait Gallery on Tuesday 5 March 2019.
We aim to provide an opportunity for members and guests to hear the latest on leading practices which drive diversity and inclusion, specifically focusing on addressing “unconscious bias”.
“Diversity means difference, it means we are different from each other and inclusion means our ability to include difference.”
This panel discussion will be moderated by Yohan Ramasundara, President of ACS and our speakers include:
- Libby Lyons, Director of the Workplace Gender Equality Agency
- Clare Moore, CEO of Women with Disability ACT
- Francis Owusu, Cultural change communicator. Social Entrepreneur. People Empowerment
- Lily Viertmann, CFO of ABS. Finalist in the 2012 ACT Telstra Business Women’s Awards. Who, recently won the title of “Champion of Flexible Work” on behalf of the ABS
We encourage everyone to get involved in the discussion and share experiences on how we can embrace Diversity to drive balance and create a better world.
This panel discussion is open to the wider professional community in Canberra.
This event is proudly sponsored by Michael Page!
* INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY (March 8) is an important day to celebrate women's social, economic, cultural & political achievements whilst calling for gender parity.
Details of the event
- 7:15 AM – 7:40 AM (Registration, arrival tea & coffee, breakfast),
- 7:40 AM – 7:45 AM (MC, ACS introduction)
- 7:45 AM - 8:45 AM (Presentation & panel discussion)
- 8:45 AM – 9:00 AM (Networking & event concluded)
Driving balance creates a better the world
Member Services & Events Manager