Reports are due between 1 April and 31 May for the preceding 12-month period (1 April – 31 March each year).
Upcoming Q&A Webinars
Between April and May we are holding a series of webinars to answer all of your general reporting questions.
For more details and to register, please visit:
Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012
The Workplace Gender Equality Agency is an Australian Government statutory agency that:
- promotes and improves workplace gender equality
- administers the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Act).
The Act’s main goals are to:
- promote and improve workplace gender equality, including equal remuneration between women and men
- promote consultation between employers and employees about workplace gender equality
- recognise women’s disadvantage in the workforce and help employers remove barriers that stop them from fully and equally participating
- encourage employers to end gender discrimination, including for family and caring responsibilities
- boost Australian business productivity and competitiveness by advancing workplace gender equality.